Are masks making a comeback? Will masks make a comeback as COVID delta variant surges? CDC releases new guidelines for mask wearing during COVID
- Updated CDC guidance: Where are masks indoors recommended again?
- Mississippi leaders concerned about rising number of COVID-19 cases in the state
- VERIFY: Yes, sunscreen expires and here's why it matters
- Tokyo records record coronavirus cases days after Olympics begin
- Alabama hospitals caring for 32 children with COVID-19 on Monday
- Can the government mandate that you get the COVID vaccine?
- People urged to get vaccinated as COVID cases rise in Alabama
- Packaged carrots recalled due to potential Salmonella contamination
- Why it's unlikely there will be a nationwide mask mandate, even as COVID cases continue to climb
- Should vaccinated people mask up with COVID-19 cases rising?
- 'We've seen people who are perfectly healthy die in our hospital' | Huntsville Hospital president on rapidly increasing COVID-19 numbers
- What is a COVID-19 vaccine 'breakthrough' case?
- 'I'm sorry, but it's too late,' doctor tells hospitalized COVID patients who ask for vaccine
- Unvaccinated staff eyed in rising nursing home COVID cases, deaths
- US life expectancy in 2020 saw biggest drop since WWII