UAH’s second space commerce workshop has people thinking big in the Rocket City Tuesday.
The dean of the business college says space commerce isn’t just about the business of supporting space exploration; it’s about using space to support business. At the workshop company leaders discussed how they do business with and related to space.
It’s said to be a growing industry people in Huntsville are in a prime location to take advantage of.
“It’s about the business not only of exploring space, supporting NASA and others as we go back to the moon and go to Mars,” said UAH Business College Dean Jason Greene. “It’s really about how do we use space to enhance life and business here on Earth?”
He says even smaller businesses should look at how they can form partnerships to take part in space commerce.
- Vacation in Space? Space hotel in the works
- Yankees great Mariano Rivera awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Gun violence prevention advocates say White House ignoring concerns
- Alabama district attorneys march in Selma to bring light to unjust prosecutions
- FEMA scrambles to secure unnecessarily shared data