Redstone Arsenal officials say they are closing northbound Patton Road, between Mills and Redstone Road, in a few locations due to encroaching water.
The closure started at 2 p.m. Thursday, February 13th and is expected to be closed through Friday, February 14th.
Southbound Patton Road is not impacted and remains open to southbound traffic only.
Redstone Arsenal law enforcement officers are monitoring the situation.
Officials say Gate 3 (Redstone Road) is open from 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. for two-way traffic.
- Kira Lewis named SEC Men’s Basketball Player of the Week
- How well do you know presidential history?
- Daytona 500 resumes at 3:00 p.m on WZDX
- At 91, this fitness enthusiast is inspiring others, overalls and all
- Facial recognition app raises privacy concerns