A Russellville man is dead after his truck struck a tree early Thursday morning.
Dudley Chase Davis, 33 of Russellville, was killed when his Doge Ram 1500 ran off the roadway and struck a tree. Davis was ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene.
The crash happened on AL 243, 10 miles south of Russellville. Alabama State Trropers are continuing to investigate the crash.
- Watch this violinist play while undergoing brain surgery
- Ryan Newman released from the hospital following Daytona 500 crash
- Are top pet health trends actually healthy?
- Drug Intervention Workshop shines lights on community needs
- 20 years since local radio DJ exposes Racist Alabama Marriage Law