There have been reports around the Valley of people posing as Marshall County law enforcement on the phone in an effort to get your personal information.
Sheriff Phil Sims wants to remind you that no law enforcement agency will ever call you to solicit your information. If you do get a call like this, be sure to hang up and report it.
- Watch this violinist play while undergoing brain surgery
- Ryan Newman released from the hospital following Daytona 500 crash
- Are top pet health trends actually healthy?
- Drug Intervention Workshop shines lights on community needs
- 20 years since local radio DJ exposes Racist Alabama Marriage Law