Coming to a playroom near you – LEGO announced the International Space Station as its newest building set.
The company is promising you an “out-of-this-world building experience” with their new building set. The 864-piece station includes the space station, a space shuttle orbiter that can dock with the station, and three cargo vehicles. Two astronaut figures complete the set, so you can schedule as many spacewalks as you’d like.
According to Business Insider, the set is slated to hit stores on the 20th anniversary of when humans first stayed aboard the station long-term.
On Monday, LEGO tweeted a video that showed one of the completed ISS sets being lifted to the outer stratosphere via a balloon to “get as close as possible to the real ISS.”
The kit can be previewed on LEGO’s website, and will officially launch in stores and online Feb. 1, 2020 for about $70.
- Tyson Fury stops Deontay Wilder as corner throws in towel in 7th Round
- Weather Forecast Saturday, February 22, 2020
- Iowa Democratic Party to recount contested caucus precincts
- Inmates hospitalized after apparent overdoses
- VERIFY: Are “Super Delegates” really 10,000 times more powerful than an actual voter?