Saturday’s screening process at Bryant-Denny Stadium will differ in some ways due to the heightened security, therefore ticketholders are highly encouraged to be in line for entry no later than 1 p.m. To help accommodate, gates will open at 11:30 a.m., three hours prior to kickoff.
Rolltide.com announced special rules governing Saturday’s game, which President Trump is expected to attend. Fans should be prepared to remove all items from pockets and any pinned-on buttons or larger jewelry, similar to when passing through airport security, before entering. It is recommended that any non-essentials be left at home or in vehicles. Shoes and belts can remain on during screening. If you set off a walk-through metal detector, a wand will be used to the side.
Some items usually permitted in Bryant-Denny Stadium, such as empty cups, will not be allowed in this weekend. Other items prohibited from entering Bryant-Denny Stadium on Saturday include:
- Animals other than service/guide animals
- Artificial noisemakers (bells, horns, whistles, cow bells, etc.)
- Cameras with telephoto lenses over 6″ long
- Chair backs larger than a single seat (16″ wide) or with zippers, pockets or compartments
- Clear bags over 12″ x 6″ x 12
- Non-clear bags over 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″
- Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
- Glass, thermal or metal containers
- Gun Parts, holsters, magazines, etc.
- Laser pointers
- Mace/pepper spray
- Selfie sticks
- Supports for signs and placards
- Toy guns
- Video recorders or camcorders
- Weapons of any kind
- Any other items determined to be a potential safety hazard
The school also cautions fans about counterfeit tickets, which may be a particular problem this weekend. The recommend that if you have any doubt about your tickets for any game, visit the UA Athletic Ticket Office at Coleman Coliseum to verify their tickets during regular business hours, M-F from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or on game day beginning at 10 a.m. at Bryant-Denny Stadium, Gate 3 or Gate 32.
The lone authorized primary outlet for Alabama football tickets is the UA Athletic Ticket Office. Fans may also utilize StubHub, the authorized secondary marketplace, for game tickets. Buyers who purchase tickets from other sources do so at their own risk, any person in the stadium who is caught with a stolen or counterfeit ticket will be ejected.
Latest sports headlines:
- Alabama A&m defeats San Diego State, 61-53 for 1st victory of season (highlights)
- Four Lady Buck softball players sign national letters of intent at Buckhorn
- Destinee Mcghee signs with Arkansas during early signing period