March was a productive one for new businesses in Florence.
Sixteen new brick and mortar businesses received their business license last month. The businesses include retail stores, a car dealership, and a pharmacy. The City said it has an average of about 120 new businesses a year.
“We have some new businesses that are coming to locate to Florence. We have Electronic Express that’s coming. We have a nationwide restaurant that’s looking at us. We hope that they open real soon,” said Melissa Bevis, Business Development Coordinator for the City of Florence.
The City said the success of bringing in new businesses has a significant impact on the local economy.
Check out the list of new businesses below:
1. The Boulevard Salon 1208B Helton Dr.
2. David Christopher’s 2801 Mall Rd., Ste. 10&11
3. Wolfe Financial 3505 Florence Blvd.
4. Growth M & A Partners 468 1/2 N. Court St.
5. Tri-State Development 1316 Helton Dr.
6. Simple Counseling Services 727 Cox Creek Pkwy.
7. Vincent, Jean H. (MD) 541 W. College St. #2400
8. Medical Center Pharmacy Florence 1751 Veterans Dr
9. Can You Say Geronimo 200 S. Wood Ave.
10. Ceramic Paint Restoration 1533 N. Wood Ave.
11. S & H Diesel & Trailer Repair 4150 Rushton St.
12. Whitetails of America 500 E. Tennessee St.
13. Kore Restoration 4241 Bryson Blvd.
14. North Alabama Radio Group 840 Cypress Mill Rd.
15. America’s Car World 1755 N. Wood Ave.
16. Sleep Outfitters 245 Cox Creek Pkwy.