Huntsville’s Rodney Smith Jr. who runs “Raising Men Lawn Care Service” and mows lawns across the country for the elderly, those with disabilities, and veterans – is now helping a new cause.
Rodney is auctioning off a custom lawnmower signed by Huntsville Fire & Rescue firefighters to raise money for wildfire relief efforts in Australia.
The lawnmower was designed by a Huntsville artist named “Float.”
The lawnmower is being auctioned off to raise money for the cause. You can bid on the lawnmower until Sunday, January 26th.
Click here to bid on the lawnmower.
- Watch this violinist play while undergoing brain surgery
- Ryan Newman released from the hospital following Daytona 500 crash
- Are top pet health trends actually healthy?
- Drug Intervention Workshop shines lights on community needs
- 20 years since local radio DJ exposes Racist Alabama Marriage Law