Morning hotel fire ruled accidental

News
HAVEN_INN_FIRE_1_1548435689982.jpg

A hotel fire at Huntsville’s Haven Inn Friday morning has been ruled accidental.

The blaze broke out at the location on the 1300 block of North Memorial Pkwy at about 2:30 Friday morning. One room was destroyed and the man taken out of the room was transported to Huntsville Hospital.

A total of four people were displaced due to the fire.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More from WZDX News

More Don't Miss

Get our WZDX News & Weather Apps

ANDROID
iOS
ANDROID
iOS