The young boy who was injured in the December tornado in Town Creek got a big delivery this week.
He was given scholarship letters from Wallace State and the University of Alabama system.
8-year-old Landen Godsey lost both of his parents, Justin and Keisha Godsey, in the tornado. He has been recovering at the hospital in Birmingham since the tragedy.
You can follow Landen’s journey on the “PRAY for Landen” Facebook page.
To donate money to go towards Landen’s recovery and his life when he returns home, just click here.
- Watch this violinist play while undergoing brain surgery
- Ryan Newman released from the hospital following Daytona 500 crash
- Are top pet health trends actually healthy?
- Drug Intervention Workshop shines lights on community needs
- 20 years since local radio DJ exposes Racist Alabama Marriage Law