ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Several internet-based Microsoft products suffered an outage late Monday afternoon.
The company on its "Microsoft 365 Service health status" page said users have been unable to access several services, including Outlook mail, Office.com and Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft's page did not yet list a restoration time.
Just before 8 p.m. EDT, Microsoft tweeted its team is working to determine what's causing the issue while trying to get some users back online.
People began firing off tweets not long after 5 p.m. EDT asking if anyone else were seeing services go offline.
- Lightning head into Game 6 looking to become Stanley Cup Champions
- Fire reported at Hard Rock hotel collapse site
- NASA astronaut plans to cast her ballot from International Space Station
- NY Times: Trump paid $750 in US income taxes in 2016,2017
- People with long-lasting COVID-19 symptoms are being diagnosed with other illnesses
- Tropics 'wake up,' new disturbance to watch
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter