HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — Looking for some quick and easy recipes to spice up your Super Bowl party? We've got tips for wings and dips from Huntsville's West End Grill.
West End Grill Chicken Wings
Add these to your wings for special party flavors!
- 1 cup Bulliard Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Melted Butter
- 1 cup Local Honey
- 1/2 cup Sriracha Chili Sauce
Hot Lemon Pepper
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1. BAKE wings in a foil-lined pan at 450 degrees F on the lowest oven rack for 30 minutes.
2. MIX wing sauce and heat until warm.
3. TOSS wings in sauce to coat.
4. ENJOY :)
These two quick recipes are for those who need to whip up something quick!
Sausage Rotel Dip and Baked Spinach Dip
This dip only needs 4 ingredients to make a quick, easy, addicting, cheesy dip for game day!
Sausage Rotel Dip
- 1 lb. Velveeta diced
- 1/2 c. Milk
- 10 oz. Rotel,undrained
- 1/2 lb. Hot Breakfast Sausage, browned and drained
ADD ingredients to crockpot on low
STIR until melted and smooth
COOK on high for one hour
SERVE with tortilla chips, carrots and/or broccoli
Baked Spinach Dip
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 c. Shredded Cheddar/Monterey Jack, reserve 1/2 c.
- 5 oz. Spinach, chopped & thawed
- 1 c. Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
MIX all of the ingredients together
BAKE in dish and top with reserved cheese at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
SERVE with your favorite dippers