Redstone Arsenal officials say they are closing northbound Patton Road, between Mills and Redstone Road, in a few locations due to encroaching water.
The closure started at 2 p.m. Thursday, February 13th and is expected to be closed through Friday, February 14th.
Southbound Patton Road is not impacted and remains open to southbound traffic only.
Redstone Arsenal law enforcement officers are monitoring the situation.
Officials say Gate 3 (Redstone Road) is open from 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. for two-way traffic.
- What’s for lunch? Restaurant closes down after viral video exposes meat thawing outside
- Stranger buys child’s birthday cake and leaves emotional note behind
- Popular Dallas barbecue restaurant celebrates Black History Month with shoebox lunches
- Tua Tagovailoa & other former Crimson Tide players make their way to Huntsville
- Huntsville schools awarded STEM grants