HUNTSVILLE – Weather permitting beginning Friday, October 11, at 9 a.m., until Sunday, October 13, at 5 p.m., the contractor will be closing Four Mile Post Road between Whitesburg Drive and Hymer Road.
Closure is needed to perform roadwork and tree removal.
Traffic control will be in place to detour traffic. NO THROUGH TRAFFIC will be allowed. Access to all residential properties will be maintained.
If further information is needed, please contact Toneka Lindsey, with the City of Huntsville Engineering Division, at 256-427-5300.
- Want to know what happens to your Amazon returns? See what one buyer discovered.
- Downtown Rescue Mission accepting donations before serving hundreds for Thanksgiving
- Water line work closes part of Oakwood Ave.
- Thanksgiving Dinner Box giveaway
- Check your Cheese Nips! Product recalled for possible foreign matter