HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — Toys for Tots needs your donation of new, unwrapped toys to help make the holidays bright for kids in the Tennessee Valley.
Toys are needed for kids of all ages. Donations can be made by December 15. Can't shop for toys? Monetary donations are welcome as well.
Donation drop-off boxes can be found across the Tennessee Vally, including at Garrison & Garrison Heating and Air Conditioning at 4922-A Moores Mill Rd. in Huntsville and Lexus of Huntsville at 6580 University Dr. NW in Huntsville.
Click here for more information on Toys for Tots.
Need Toys for Tots to help you make Christmas a little merrier? Registration for the program is open now through Oct. 30, 2021.
How can I register for Toys for Tots?
Madison County, Jackson County, Limestone County, Marshall County, Winston County:
You must register in-person at the Toys for Tots warehouse at 140 Research Blvd. in Madison. There is no online registration for these counties.
- Wednesday, October 27, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday, October 28, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday, October 29, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday, October 30, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Colbert County, Lauderdale County, Franklin County (AL), Marion County:
You must register in person at the Toys for Tots warehouse at 118 East Mobile Street, Suite 300 in Florence. There is no online registration for these counties.
118 East Mobile Street, Suite 300 Florence, AL 35631
Morgan County, Lawrence County:
Please visit decatur-al.toysfortots.org for information on their registration
According to the TFT Foundation CDC guidelines, TFT will be practicing social distancing and will only allow a certain number of people in the building at a time. Only one person per family will be allowed in the building, and no children will be allowed inside the building. Everyone must wear a face mask and masks will not be provided.
Children ages 0-15 can be signed up for Toys for Tots.
What documentation do I need?
You are responsible for bringing the necessary documents. All documentation must be originals. Photocopies will not be accepted.
Required Documentation for all sites:
- ID - Drivers License, passport, Military ID or Immigration ID
- Social Security Cards - physical card for children and adult registering children letter
- Proof of guardianship - Birth certificate, court documents showing custody (for each child)
- Proof of residence - phone bill, electric bill, lease
- Proof of Income - pay check, EBT(paper stating amount paid), social security benefits letter
How many Christmas gift programs can I register for?
You may only apply for assistance with one resource/agency for Christmas gifts, applying through multiple agencies will result in denial of assistance.