ALABAMA, USA — Beginning tomorrow, March 27, AT&T PREPAID is offering three new ways to help ease financial stress during these difficult times:
- A limited time offer of $15 for 2GB of data with unlimited talk and text will be available to new and existing customers with no activation fee.
- Automatic 10GB per month of additional data for 60 days is being added temporarily to existing customers’ capped phone plans and for new customers who activate prior to April 26.
- Customers with an Unlimited Plus plan with Mobile Hotspot data and new customers who activate on the Unlimited Plus plan prior to April 26 will temporarily receive 10GB of additional Mobile Hotspot per month for 60 days.
Starting Friday, March 27, Cricket is offering new ways to help customers.
- They have a new $15 plan that comes with 2GB of data, unlimited talk and text, and will be available for a limited time. The plan is available to new and existing customers with no activation fee.
- They are automatically adding 10GB of data to capped plans for new and existing customers.
- Automatically adding 10GB of data to both unlimited plans for new and existing customers.
- If you are experiencing hardship because of COVID-19 and cannot pay your bill in full, they will not charge you a late fee or terminate your service. This policy is currently in effect through May 13, 2020. For this, you do have to complete a short form.
- They are also offering free international long distance calling to countries identified by the Center for Disease Control as level 3 impacted by COVID-19. This offer includes customers on both prepaid and postpaid plans.
- Adding 15 GB of data across nearly all plans, to be used between 03/25/2020 and 04/30/2020. To be eligible, you must be on a qualifying postpaid (unlimited or shared), Jetpack or prepaid plan.
For more information on each of these, click the link and go to their website.
IN OTHER NEWS: