TUSCUMBIA, Ala. — LifeSouth Community Blood Centers said they are in urgent need of blood donors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The organization said it is in critical need of blood donors of all types and will be holding several community blood drives throughout the coming weeks.
- Shoals Community Drive from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Located at the Alabama Music Hall of Fame in Tuscumbia, Alabama.
- All donors will receive free admission to the Alabama Music Hall of Fame museum along with an appetizer card courtesy of Texas Roadhouse and a pound of cookie dough from Papa Murphy's.
- Located at Rainbow City Municipal Courtroom in Rainbow City, Alabama.
- From 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Decatur/Cullman Community Drive from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Located at Pleasant View Baptist Church in Holly Pond, Alabama.
- The drive is being held in honor of Brother Randy Burtram.
- Located at Sand Mountain Park and Amphitheater in Albertville, Alabama.
- From 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Every hour, donors will be entered into a drawing to win a prize.
- Madison/Huntsville Community Drive from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Located at LifeSouth Madison Blood Center in Madison, Alabama.
- Every donor will be able to spin a prize wheel to win a prize, including oil change and car washes, food vouchers, spa certificates and money.
Click here to find more information about community blood drives near you.