HUNTSVILLE, Ala — Have a kid who needs a COVID-19 test? Huntsville Hospital's Fever & Flu Clinic's special pediatric testing hour starts Wednesday, Sept. 8.
No appointment is needed for the clinic, which is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 3:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. Parents can bring children up to age 18 for PCR COVID-19 testing.
Huntsville Hospital’s Fever & Flu Clinic is at 120 Governors Drive in Huntsville. will have separate COVID-19 testing hours for children up to age 18. There is no physician on-site, so if your child is experiencing severe symptoms, please consult your pediatrician or go to the Pediatric ER.
Other testing hours at the facility are Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for ages 2 and up.
Other Huntsville Hospital testing sites:
8375 Hwy. 72 W, Madison, AL 35758
Yellow tent outside the Emergency Department
Open daily, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
No appointment needed.
Offers laboratory-based PCR tests to anyone 2 and older.
Huntsville Hospital Urgent Care
Locations in Huntsville, Madison, Decatur, Florence and Muscle Shoals.
Open daily. At HH Urgent Care, you have three testing options:
- Rapid Antigen Testing is only available if you are currently experiencing symptoms that began within the last five days.
- PCR Molecular Testing (nasal swab) is available if you are currently experiencing symptoms that began more than five days ago - or for anyone requesting testing without having symptoms.
- Antibody (Serology) Testing checks for proteins produced by your body in response to an infection. The antibody test does not measure active infection for COVID-19, but rather your body's response to an infection.
- Huntsville: 900 Bob Wallace Avenue, Suite 104
- Madison: 300 Hughes Road, Suite G-2
- Decatur: 1115 Beltline Road SE, Suite 400
- Florence: 202 Cox Creek Parkway
- Muscle Shoals: 210 Avalon Avenue
Hours for all centers
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.