HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — The Huntsville Botanical Garden is reopening May 9, but there will be some changes.
All tickets, even member admission, must be pre-purchased with a set arrival time. There will be no refunds so they want you to make sure that you select the right time and date.
There are certain things that you should know/do before you arrive:
- if you want them, you must bring your own hand sanitizer, face masks or face coverings, bottled water, and snacks
- be prepared to carry out all trash
- wear comfortable walking shoes since shuttle service is currently unavailable, and they are temporarily unable to provide wheelchairs.
- there is limited restroom access (Guest Center only)
When you arrive at the garden:
- first make sure that you arrived at the right time
- make sure that you are practicing social distancing, especially if you are in a line
Once you are in the garden:
- make sure you avoid gathering in groups
- make sure to follow all signs and listen to staff members
- know that certain parts of the park are closed, including the Butterfly House, Children’s Garden, and Nature Center
The gift shop is still open, but they are not accepting cash, and face masks or coverings are required inside.
RELATED: Coronavirus Alabama | The Latest
IN OTHER NEWS: