HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — This is your chance to win two tickets to Broadway Theatre League's presentation of Tootsie, along with access to an exclusive opening night party!
OX54 TOOTSIE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the FOX54 TOOTSIE SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the Huntsville, Alabama DMA (as defined by Nielsen) in the state of Alabama who are 19 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Broadway Theatre League (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. Viewers are eligible to win a WZDX/My8/ME-TV contest only once every thirty (30) days. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest. Viewers are eligible to win a prize valued at $600 or more only once every six months.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on January 27, 2023 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on February 9, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
During the Sweepstakes Period enter by visiting the FOX54 TOOTSIE SWEEPSTAKES official registration page on the FOX54 website (https://www.rocketcitynow.com/contests/) and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address.
Only one (1) entry per person permitted. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
By entering, you agree to the terms of the Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection and Odds. On or about February 10, 2023, five (5) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes. Five (5) winners will be selected on the drawing date. The winners will receive two (2) tickets to the Broadway Theatre League Presentation of “Tootsie” on February 17, 2023 and 2 passes to the Opening Night party following the performance (ARV: $200.00). Taxes, transportation, parking, and all other expenses not expressly included above are not part of the prize and are the sole responsibility of winners. Performances subject to cancellation or change of date, lineup, or venue.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The winner will be notified on or about February 10, 2023, at the email address provided on winner’s entry form. Return of prize notification as undeliverable, or failure of recipient to respond to email notification, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim the prize, each winner must follow the directions contained within the winning notification email and pick up the prize at the FOX54 offices at 1309 Memorial Parkway NW Huntsville, AL 35801. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Administrator or Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time, for any reason. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The FOX54 TOOTSIE SWEEPSTAKES is sponsored by BROADWAY THEATRE LEAGUE. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after February 28, 2023) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit https://www.rocketcitynow.com/contests/ or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), FOX54 TOOTSIE SWEEPSTAKES, 1309 N Memorial Pkwy, Huntsville, AL 35801. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact AOrdway@rocketcitynow.com.