ALABAMA, USA — With Governor Kay Ivey moving to a Safer-at-Home order, companies are starting to reopen in the Tennessee Valley.
- Everyone on property should follow social distancing guidelines.
- Groups of more than 10 people congregating in the mall common area are prohibited.
- Mall events are cancelled or postponed until further notice.
- Closed until further notice:
- Food court seating areas
- Children’s play area
- Soft seating areas and common area gathering spaces
- Drinking fountains
- Hand sanitizer units placed throughout the property.
Masks are also required for mall employees and encouraged for retailers, along with increased cleaning and sanitizing of common areas.
Unclaimed Baggage is reopening May 1. Their hours will be Wednesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Their cafe will remain closed.
Locals respond to the new "Safer-at-home" order: