HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — Arts Huntsville is rolling out a new musical series for people to enjoy.
'Summer Street Jams' will feature three local performers every Friday and Saturday night. The event will kick off this Friday, May 15th, on Holmes Avenue across the street from 'Moe's Original BBQ'.
Organizers say they have social distancing guidelines in place.
"Our local musicians will distance themselves with a 6 foot perimeter. You can still access their tip jars either physically or virtually online, but then we ask that you also keep social distancing from other people walking through Downtown Huntsville," says Arts Huntsville Executive Director, Allison Dillon-Jauken.
The concert will continue until Friday, July 3rd.
Check out the upcoming performances:
May 15, 2020
· 5:30 – 6:30 PM | Tyler AK – Holmes Ave. across from Moe’s Original BBQ
· 6:00 – 7:00 PM | Gabe Larose - Big Spring Park Plaza near Cozy Cow
· 6:30 – 7:30 PM | Mother Mars - Corner of Jefferson St. and Clinton Ave. near Phat Sammy’s
May 16, 2020
· 5:30 – 6:30 PM | Carl Thomas - Holmes Ave. across from Moe’s Original BBQ
· 6:00 – 7:00 PM | JP Morton- Big Spring Park Plaza near Cozy Cow
· 6:30 – 7:30 PM | Meredith Johnson- Corner of Jefferson St. and Clinton Ave. near Phat Sammy's