HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released some guidance on how to safely visit parks and recreational facilities.
The CDC created a list of "Do's" and "Don'ts" you should keep in mind when at a public park or recreational facility.
- Visit parks that are close to home
- Check in with the park or recreational facility in advance to prepare safely and find out what services are available
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other people you don't live with
- Carefully consider the use of playgrounds and help children follow guidelines
- Keep distance between yourself and others when in pools, hot tubs or water playgrounds
- Don't visit parks if you are sick with, have tested positive for COVID-19 or have recently been exposed to the virus
- Don't visit crowded parks
Click here for more information on how to keep yourself safe while visiting a park or recreational center.
IN OTHER NEWS: VERIFY: Are masks with valves effective?
PEOPLE ARE ALSO READING: