The Daytona 500 has been postponed until Monday afternoon.
The race was postponed due to inclement weather. In a tweet Sunday afternoon, NASCAR said the race will resume Monday, Feb. 17 at 3:00 p.m. CT right here on WZDX FOX, so be sure to tune in then.
- What’s for lunch? Restaurant closes down after viral video exposes meat thawing outside
- Stranger buys child’s birthday cake and leaves emotional note behind
- Popular Dallas barbecue restaurant celebrates Black History Month with shoebox lunches
- Tua Tagovailoa & other former Crimson Tide players make their way to Huntsville
- Huntsville schools awarded STEM grants