Families displaced after a fire destroyed 16 units at Magnolia Place Apartments Wednesday are now looking for long term living solutions. The property manager said Thursday that the Red Cross gave vouchers to those who lost their homes to cover a place to stay temporarily. According to Huntsville Fire & Rescue the cause of the fire was smoking. A Gofundme has been set up to help those who lost their homes. If you want to help, click here: https://www.gofundme.com/magnolia-place-fundraiser.
16 families displaced after apartment fire destroyed their homes
A day after a fire destroys 16 apartment units, many folks who once lived there are now trying to figure out what's next after losing their homes.