CLEVELAND — There is no doubt that Chef Michael Symon loves food, but where do you think his first meal would be once the coronavirus lock down is lifted?
We found out in this edition of "Quarantine Confessions" with Cleveland's favorite chef.
But that's not all...
He also shares a restaurant concept he would love to open that shockingly doesn't serve any meat! Finally, we give him the painstaking task of ranking his favorite Cleveland sports franchises. You can see what he picked below.
- RELATED: Chef Michael Symon provides relief to restaurant workers, shares outlook on industry's future amid coronavirus
- RELATED: Michael Symon’s Lola Bistro donates meals to The Salvation Army of Greater Cleveland
- RELATED: Watch: Michael Symon receives new Cleveland Browns jersey
- RELATED: Cleveland native, chef Michael Symon joins 'Cameo' to raise money for Ohio Restaurant Employee Relief Fund
- RELATED: Sign up: 3News coronavirus e-mail newsletter